Have you always wanted to learn the health benefits of Qigong, Tai Chi and other martial arts, but never made the commitment?
I Offer Many Levels of Self-improvement and Awareness Through:
- Kung Fu (tai chi, baguazhang and various other types of training)
- iron palm/iron body/bone marrow washing
- Traditional Chinese Medicine methods and concepts
- herbal extracts for injuries and conditioning
- weapons training for enhanced awareness
- core strengthening methods
- practical self-defense methods
- management of chronic pain issues through movement, meditation and herbal extracts
- study guides and booklets showing graphics of various exercises, concepts & theories
You Are Your Health Care System!!
Mind and Body Martial Arts (Jim Moltzan) offers classes for Qigong, Tai Chi and other martial arts exercises as they relate to fitness, stress relief and overall wellness. Also available for purchase on this site, are exercise charts and study guides of some of the material covered in my classes as well as many informational videos.
View the samples and decide if you would like to further your education by contacting me directly at email@example.com
It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. This site and its owners are not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge this site and its owners from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of negligence.